Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com.au
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > All Images > 2016 > February > 2 Feb 2016

Images Dated 2nd February 2016

Available as Framed Photos, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 211 pictures in our Images Dated 2nd February 2016 collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Photos, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Goods shed, Preston CC76_00091 Featured 2 Feb 2016 Print

Goods shed, Preston CC76_00091

Goods Shed, West Lancashire Station, Fishergate Hill, Preston. Two vans parked outside the Cantrell and Cochrane depot. Photographed in 1927 for the London, Midland and Scottish Railway. The station was also known as Fishergate Hill Station. With the exception of a few infrequent services, the station was closed to passengers in 1900 but it remained open to goods traffic until 1965. It was later demolished and the site is now Colman Court

© Historic England

Goods shed, Leicester CC80_00073 Featured 2 Feb 2016 Print

Goods shed, Leicester CC80_00073

London And North West Railway Company Goods Shed, Sussex Street, Leicester. Men moving a crate of produce in the Carmichael's Farm depot at the No 2 Shed'. This is on the south-east side of Sussex Street and is now a warehouse. Photographed in 1927 for the London, Midland and Scottish Railway

© Historic England

Goods Shed, Railway, Warehouse

Goods shed, Preston CC80_00089 Featured 2 Feb 2016 Print

Goods shed, Preston CC80_00089

Goods Shed, West Lancashire Station, Fishergate Hill, Preston. The interior of the Cantrell and Cochrane depot with an employee moving a crate across the store. Photographed in 1927 for the London, Midland and Scottish Railway. The station was also known as Fishergate Hill Station. With the exception of a few infrequent services, the station was closed to passengers in 1900 but it remained open to goods traffic until 1965. It was later demolished and the site is now Colman Court

© Historic England